• Primary responsibility is to handle Student billing, pay and allowances, and operational accounts.
• Maintaining all accounts in the tally software without any errors.
• Present financial and accounting audits from regulators from time to time.
• Ensuring that capitalization of assets is in sync with institution policies, accounting principles. This will also involve ensuring the accuracy of information recorded in the fixed assets register.
• Analyze revenues and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis and report anomalies, if any, to the higher ups.
• Ensure compliance to KTPP act for all procurements
• Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closure.
• Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
• Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy
• Any other work assigned by the head of department from time to time.